This article gives a brief overview of how to add different activities through Outlook using the Outlook Connector.
- Navigate to the Dynamics pane in Outlook, and expand the "My Work" folder.
- Select activities in the options which populate.
- Here, you will be able to view the different activities within the system. By default, you will be shown your activities. This view can be changed by selecting the drop-down arrow to the right of the active tab.
- If the activity you would like to add is not already in the system, select one of the activity options in the ribbon at the top of Outlook. Engagement Activities can be found under "Other Activities." Remember, these activities are regarding an internal WSB group as the host to the external group being invited.
- Selecting the desired activity will load a new window, which is a web wrapper to add the activity as the same way you would within LRM itself. See this article for adding activities to a contact and this article for adding engagement activities.
- If the activity has already been completed, save and mark it complete. Otherwise, save and close the form.