View the report on key applicant data for your program's applicant pool.
Key application data points by program include:
- Number of applications
- Number of applications in various application statuses
- Number and percent international
- Average applicant age
- Number and percent female
- Number and percent under represented minority (URM)
- Average months worked
- Average GPA
- Average GMAT
The report also allows the user to drill down into specific applicant records.
To access the report:
Workplace > Reports > Applicant Analysis
- Accessing the report from Reports provides a larger viewing window
To filter the report:
After opening the report, you can filter the report data on Term, Status and Program.
Term = Admittance term
Status = Application status
Program = Admitting program
Use the drop down menus to filter the report, then select "View Report" button.
Use the '+' button to expand the list and view individual applicant records within the report.
- After you expand the data set, click on a blue hyper-linked to access the person record for more information on the applicant.