Details of how the applicant's Campus ID is populated into LRM.
After a WSB application is submitted via the online system, the information is exported to UW-Madison's central database, SIS (http://sis.wisc.edu). Under the current process, it can take up to two business days for the person's campus ID to be returned to LRM. If several days have passed, and a campus ID is still not available in LRM, then the following steps should be taken.
- Search for the person in SIS using Search/Match (UWMSN_ADM_SRCH). If multiple records are returned, you must compare birthdate and address data to see if a match can be identified.
DO NOT edit any information in SIS to match the LRM record.
- If a person match is found in SIS, check to see if an application record for the current term exists in SIS.
If no application record exists in SIS, then complete the following steps:
- Copy the campus ID number from SIS into the LRM Campus ID field. Save the person record.
- Navigate to the submitted application record in LRM, and go to System Fields. **CURRENTLY ONLY LRM ADMINS CAN COMPLETE THIS STEP
- Delete the date in the Export to SIS field. Save and close the record.