Details regarding how pages are determined to be in an admissions application and an applicants status in that page.
This documentation is for the Refactored Admissions Web Application. This currently supports:
- BBA PreBusiness
Application: Page Status
The "Application: Page Status" section on the application entity displays:
- a count of the number of "Pages Complete" (incremented each time a page is complete by the web-code)
- a percentage of the "Pages Complete" (recalculated each time a page is complete by the web-code)
- a sub-grid of the related "Application Page Status" records associated with the application, noting which pages have been completed.
This entity represents the abstract type of page. It is used to a by the web application to determine which type of page is being called for. Because of its use in the web-code, these records should only be updated by LRM-Developers, since they need to match with MVC web-code.
Application Page: Per Program
This entity represents the a specific page (Resume) for a specific Program (BEL). It is used to a by the web application to determine which pages are in the application when a new application is created. The collection of active records, sorted by 'Sort Value' represent the pages in a specific program's application.
These records also contain the text displayed on the web application:
- Page Display Title: text display in the H1 tag at the top of the page
- Page Name On Checklist: text display in the left-hand checklist
Because of its use in the web-code, these records should only be updated by LRM-Developers, since they need to match with MVC web-code.
Application Page Status
This entity represents the pages associated with a specific application (each record is associated with a specific application, to a specific program, for a specific Application Page-Per Program). It is used to a by the web application to determine whether the applicant has completed the page, and thereby to calculate the number of pages (and percent) completed by the applicant on their application. Because of its use in the web-code, these records should only be manipulated by the MVC application (they can be reported against though).