This document provides a brief overview of the BBA Prebus application review process, guiding the user about how to assign a reviewer, and create a review form after logging into the LRM system and identifying an application.
Application Review Process
- Log into the LRM, check one or more applications, or go to the application
- Assign the application to a reviewer by running a specific workflow depending on which reviewer needs to be assigned
- Select the workflow by clicking the '...' menu bar
- Choose 'Run Workflow'
- Select any one of the BBA PreBus workflow as needed and run it against the application(s)
- Confirm the application to have the designated reviewer
- Confirm the application on the specific reviewer's dashboard
- When logging into the LRM, the reviewer can access his/her dashboard, start the review process, create the review form, and fill in evaluation details in the review form for the application.
- After the reviewer are done with the reviews in LRM, the data needs to be exported out for decision-making by the office
- BBA needs to import the decision indicator back into the LRM. Please refer to this document for the admission indicator import process: PreBus LRM Admit Decision Processing using imported Review Scores.docx