If a document has failed to upload into the mashup/applicant info document, you will see the following error:
This is generally caused by formatting issues in the PDF based upon how the applicant created or converted the document into a PDF.
The following steps should resolve the issue:
- Download the failed documents from their respective secure document folder on the application.
- Using Adobe Acrobat, ideally print to XPS and then print this back into a PDF.
- This may not work for all PDFs, so instead try to print directly to a new PDF document.
- Upload the new files in the secure documents folder.
- Once you have verified the new copy is uploaded, delete the old versions from the secure documents folder.
- On the application, set the field "Application Summary Ready" to no. A new mashup should be created in 10 minutes.
- When the new mashup is created, it should now contain the new PDF documents and not throw any errors.