This article outlines how to view, update, and edit recommender profiles, as well resend the unique recommender electronic forms.
Electronic Recommender Records
- How can the applicant resend the electronic recommender email? Applicant can remind recommender and resend the original email once per day.
- How does a WSB staff member resend the electronic recommender form? Recommender did not receive the recommender email from the online application.
- What if the recommender's name is not displaying properly? Applicant reports that the name of the recommender is spelled wrong or incorrect. WSB staff can update recommender Person Record, including name and email.
Update recommender information on In Progress Application
If the application is In Progress, the applicant can update this information from the online application system.
The applicant should first delete the incorrect recommendation record by selecting "Remove" button next to the recommender's name. The applicant can then add a new recommender record with the correct email address. If the applicant reports that the recommender's name is still spelled incorrectly, see below.
Update recommender information on Submitted Application
If the application is Submitted, the WSB admissions staff needs to update this information via LRM.
1. Access the applicant's Application Record and open the recommendation record that needs to be updated.
2. Click on the recommender's name to open up the recommender's Person Record.