WSB Facilities Services is committed to provide exceptional facility support to our occupants and building while forward looking to the cornerstone goals set by the Wisconsin School of Business.
Service Requests and Building Support
The most effective way to receive support between within our operating hours of 7:00 a.m–4:30 p.m. is to submit a Facilities Service Request using the WSB Support Portal or call us at 608-262-2972. If you reach our voicemail, please leave a detailed message about your request stating the date/time you called, the issue/request, and the best method to contact you. Once acknowledged, your request will be processed and placed into the support queue within four hours of receiving.
General Responsibilities of Facilities Services:
- Building Maintenance (Elevators, leaks, breaks, damages, painting, air quality, cleaning, pest control etc.)
- Confidential Material Disposal
- Emergency Planning
- Facility Key/Card Access & Scheduling Electronic Doors
- Flyers (Physical and Electronic)
- Furniture Purchasing/Removal
- Mail and Package Delivery
- Office Moves/Rearrangement
- Wall Mounted Item Installation (Pictures, whiteboards, bulletin boards, etc)
After Hour Response
Emergency Threat Concerns should be reported to University Police Department at: 608-264-2677.
Emergency Building Concerns after hours, or on the weekends should be reported to Physical Plant Customer Service at: 608-263-3333.
New to Campus?
- Learn how to get a WisCard.
- Please wait 24 hours after obtaining a new WisCard to request access.
- For more information regarding electronic access please see our Building Access policy
WSB Lost and Found
The Lost and Found is located at the Information Desk, which is on the first floor of the East Wing.
All signage must be approved by the Facilities Manager before posting.
- Fill out a Grainger Flyer Request Form and send it to Facilities Services.
- Requester must provide an inventory of flyers to post.
- Flyers are allowed only on the designated Flyer Locations in our public spaces. Any flyers posted outside of these constraints will be removed
- Departments may post flyers within their suites/lounges.
- Please use masking/painters tape when hanging flyers on the walls within your space. Refrain from using any other adhesive options.
- Fill out an Electronic Flyer Request using the WSB Support Portal.
- Slides must be sized as 16:9
- General use of electronic flyers are in slide format only. For more information please see our Electronic Flyer Posting policy.
To submit a request to Facilities, please fill out a Facilities Service Request.