Lead Academic Career
- Undergraduate = Contact has interest in undergraduate Programs
- Graduate = Master's and/or Doctoral Programs
- Inconsistent = Undergraduate and Graduate Program
Program Type Options
- Undergraduate = BBA
- Master's = Full-time MBA programs, Evening and Executive MBA programs, GMAcc, IMAcc, GREM, MS Finance
- Doctoral = Ph.D.
- Master's and Doctoral = Master's and Doctoral program
- Inconsistent = Undergraduate and Graduate programs
- Example: If a prospective student has a FTMBA program interest for Fall 2015 and a PhD program interest for Fall 2018, the next term of interest will be Fall 2015.
- Example: Purchased lists from testing agencies, like GMASS, where an interest in pursuing a degree is apparent, but interest in attending WSB is not.
- Example: Imported lists from 3rd party organizations where an interest in WSB and specific degree programs may need to be further validated.
Validated = Lead takes an action that self-identifies their interest in our WSB degree programs. Data attributes that should be present before the lead is validated: First name, last name, email, phone, zip.
- Example: Lead registered for a WSB-hosted prospective student event. They selected a program interest when registering for the event, entered their contact details, and submitted their registration.
- Example: Lead completed Request for Information (RFI) form or spoke to a WSB staff member directly about their interest in specific WSB program(s).
Applying = Lead has started an application to at least one WSB program. See Application entity for more applicant data.
- Example: Applicant may have multiple lead interests on their record, but has only started an application to one WSB program.
Applied = Lead has submitted an application to at least one WSB program. See Application entity for more applicant data.
- Example: Applicant may have multiple lead interests on their record, but has only submitted an application to one WSB program.
Committed = Lead accepted an offer of admission to at least one WSB program. See Application entity for more applicant data.
- Example: Applicant may have multiple lead interests on their record, but has accepted an offer to admission to one WSB program.
Inactive = Lead is no longer an active lead for the program interest(s) identified on their record. The person record will be deactivated at fiscal year rollover.
- Example: Lead notified WSB staff that they were no longer interested in pursuing a degree with WSB. WSB staff manually set their Lead Status to Inactive.
- Example: Lead was imported on a data import list and only had one lead interest. The lead was sent marketing emails and elected to unsubscribe. Since this lead only had one lead interest, the unsubscribe action set the lead status to Inactive.