Mission: To encourage WSB faculty and staff to track external engagement activities in LRM so that we can have a better WSB-wide collaboration and data sharing culture.
- Streamlined communications
- The Dean will have all the information of engagements undertaken between WSB units and the alumni or company in advance.
- Program units can reach out to an external relationship contact in a coordinated way.
- Internal Coordination and efficiency
- BBA can leverage knowledge of previous engagements from FTMBA with the same partner so that we present a unified message to the partner.
- The external partner will receive coordinated campaign messages without being overloaded.
- Dean’s office can have access to each unit’s external engagement reports in CRM without waiting.
- External relationships won’t get lost due to staff turnover.
- Deeper and wider engagement with an external partner
- External partners can meet with WSB students of all programs.
- External partners can meet with faculty and staff for research and outreach opportunities.
- Better reporting
- Centers or program offices can evaluate the outcome of external partner hiring based on the engagement report.
- Centers or program offices can plan next year engagements based on data in one place.
- Better student placement
- Students can get all network or outreach opportunities at the same time.
- Students can participate in more research collaborations to become more marketable.
- Gauging employer interest in hiring regarding specialization
- Can be used to expand existing program based off of hiring data.
- Create new curriculums or programs to meet hiring demand.
If you need LRM CER training or have any questions, please contact Xiujuan Jane Zhang, firstname.lastname@example.org