This article outlines a high-level overview of what actions should be taken to make an application ready for review, and how to mark an application incomplete.
- Use the Application Status sections on the right side of the Application Record to indicate whether important application items have been reviewed and verified.
- You will see that some check boxes under the application status section are read-only. These are automatically updated check boxes. Read through this process to find out more.
- Number must be entered manually. Official GPA should be entered after reviewing uploaded transcript documents stored under "Secure Documents" on the application.
- To find the applicant's self-reported GPA, you may also navigate to the Academic History record stored on the Person Record.
- Number is calculated automatically from self-reported Employment History records.
- To review or update employment history records, navigate to the Employment History record stored on the Person Record.
All self-reported test scores must be verified against data stored by the official testing association (example: GMAC for official GMAT scores).
- Open each submitted test score record, review, and update them, as necessary.
- Once all submitted scores are marked as 'Official', the read-only ‘Test Scores Official’ toggle in Application Status will be automatically switch to 'Yes'.
- Check to be sure required essay record(s) contain data and are completed correctly.
- Manually toggle the ‘Essays Completed’ option in the Application Status (Internal) area, or in the process workflow when the application is in the submitted stage.
- Check to be sure recommendation answers contain data and are completed correctly.
- Once all required recommendations are submitted, the read-only ‘Recommendations Complete' toggle in the Application Status (Internal) area will be automatically changed to "Yes".
- Upload Official Transcript(s) to the Secure Documents section.
- Be sure the record is marked as ‘Official.' To do this, open the Academic History Record found under Academic History on the Person Record.
- Once all required transcripts are marked 'Official', the read-only ‘Transcripts Official’ toggle in Application Status will change to "Yes".
- Check the résumé document is correct.
- Manually toggle the ‘Résumé Complete’ box in the Application Status (Internal) area or in the Application Process Workflow.
Save the Application Record and/or Person Record after any adjustments have been made.