This is a brief summary of the applicant information stored in LRM which will carry over to subsequent term applications.
Important to note:
- Returning applicants must use the same email address as previously used to apply in order for Person Record information to carry over to their new application.
- Returning applicants can use their previous log in username (email) and password for the application website (admissions.bus.wisc.edu).
- Returning applicants do not need to create a new log in and password. If the applicant forgot their password, advise them to use the "Forgot Password" link on the log in screen.
The following information stored on the Person Record will be carried over automatically when a returning applicant starts an application for a subsequent term:
- Applicant Demographics, including Residency data (valid if submitted within 12 mos prior to new SIS term start date)
- Academic History (all previously entered institution details, except uploaded transcript files)
- Employment History
The following information stored on the Application Record will NOT be carried over automatically to a new application for a subsequent term:
- Test Scores
- Transcript files
- Resume file
- Recommendations and recommendation file uploads
- Self-reported information
- Program-specific final questions
- Employer authorizations
Documents added to the application record will not carry over to the next application but they are retained on the original application. For example, if I am applying for 2016 and I choose not to continue my application, I will have to create another application for 2017 and all of my documents will still be available for review on my original 2016 application.