This article will outline how to send emails from the native, Microsoft Dynamics email templates within LRM. These are used by a number of program offices for a number of things such as Spark Hire emails.
- Navigate to the contact you would like to send this email to.
- Once on the contact record, navigate to "Communications and Notes."
- Within the "Communications and Notes" section, select the ellipsis and pick the top option, E-mail.
- Once in the email, you must select a constituent role for the contact receiving the email. In this example, "Applicant" is selected, but select the option which is most relevant for the contact.
- To select a template to insert into the email, select "Insert Template" at the top of the page.
- Find and choose the template you would like to use, and then click on "Select" in the bottom right of the dialog box which appears.
- The template will then fill in the email.
- After reveiwing the email body, subject, and ensuring it is being sent to the right contact, select the "Save" button at the top of the page. Then, hit "Send" to send the email.