The web team offers training and refresher sessions on an as needed basis.
If you would like training or a refresher for any of the topics below, please submit a Web Team Service Request at http://support.wsb.wisc.edu/.
Be sure to include your position and team, your experience level with the topic, and any specific needs or questions you have.
- Sitecore Basics and Experience Editor Training: 1 hour
- Sitecore Basics and Non-Responsive Website Page Editing: 1 hour
- Media Library, Image Re-sizing, and Optimization: 1 hour
- Sitecore: Email Builder Training: 1 hour 30 mins (or less)
The web team can also provide training for:
Sitecore Basics (60 minutes)
Website Content Management (60 minutes)
- WordPress Blogs (60 minutes)
- Research Seminars in Confluence (45 minutes)
Email Builder and Responsive Emails (90 minutes)
- Email Conversion Goals and Success Measurements (60 minutes)
- iContact and Email Marketing Basics (45 minutes)
Image Re-sizing and Accessibility Standards (30 minutes)
File Naming Standards and Organizing Your File Libraries (30 minutes)
PDF Accessibility (20 minutes)
LastPass (20 minutes)
- Website Editorial Styles (Coming Soon)
- Digital Style Guide (60 minutes)
- SEO Basics (60 minutes)
Online Courses (Coming Soon)
- Sitecore Basics
- Website Content Management
- Responsive Website Design
- Email Builder and Responsive Emails
- Image Re-sizing and Accessibility Standards
- File Naming Standards and Organizing Your File Libraries
- PDF Accessibility
- iContact and Email Marketing Basics
Campus Training Resources
In addition to the the training course offered by the web team, Campus provides many products and services that are beneficial and can deepen your understanding of many tools and resources. For example the free Lynda.com services through campus can teach you more about image re-sizing, Google analytics, and more.