This article outlines the standard procedures for handling application documents received by the program office electronically or by mail.
- How do I view documents stored on an application?
- How do I handle applicant documents?
- How do I upload applicant documents?
- How do I verify applicant documents?
Policy: The Wisconsin School of Business requires certain documents to be uploaded to the "Documents" section of the applicant's Application Record in LRM. Hard copy and electronic documents received by the program office may need to be scanned and uploaded to the Application Record or stored as a secure document on the Person Record if no Application Record exists in LRM. Official documents are required to be stored on the Application Record when the applicant accepts admission to the Wisconsin School of Business.
To view an applicant's related application documents, open the Application Record and select "Secure Documents" in the navigation menu at the top, to the right of the application name.
They can also be accessed by clicking on the caret menu to the left of the application name at the top of the page.
- Documents received by WSB Program Offices may include official GMAT Scores, TOEFL or IELTS scores, Recommendation Letters and Official Transcripts.
- Log in to LRM system.
- Search for the person named (search by first name last name in 2016) in the document to see if they have a Application Record or Person Record.
- Search under Application Entity and/or Person Entity
- If a current Application Record exists, then upload the document to the Application Record.
- Standard Document Upload Process.
- See related processes below on how to upload and verify the applicant documents based on document type.
- If a Person Record is found and no current Application Record exists, this indicates the Prospective Student has not yet started an application for this term.
- Follow these instructions to store the document securely on the Person Record.
- If the record is not flagged as a Prospective Student, use the Lead Management buttons to update this person's lead information appropriately. (KB reference: Update Prospective Student Record)
- If no Person Record exists, create a prospective student Person Record.
- An email address is required to create a Person Record.
- Create a Person Record flagged as a Prospective Student record (KB reference: Create prospective student record)