Applicant contacts the Program Office indicating that their recommender(s) have not received an email.
- Locate the applicants applicant's application record in the LRM.
- Navigate to the Recommenders section
- Clicking on the Rcommendation record will open
- This record tells us what 'Recommendation Type' the applicant selected
- Mail (not electronic): the applicant is directed to download a PDF form and submit it to the Program office. No email is sent to the recommender.
- Electronic: the applicant is directed to provide an email address. An email is sent to the recommender.
- BEL: If the applicant does not supply a valid email address or uses the same email address as they used to create their application, the electronic option is not available.
- The email is sent immediately on page save, and not upon completion of the application.
- This record also tells us when the recommendation record was created, which should correspond closely with when the email was receive
- Clicking on the recommender will allow you to see what email address was used (for electronic recommendations) and verify it is what the applicant thought it was.