- The content designer will request that the web team create a new website page for their unit.
- The content designer within that unit will develop the website page content and layout.
- The content designer will request that the web team review your initial layout at least 2 weeks before go live.
- The web team will review the page for user experienced and website best practices and provide feedback.
- As needed, one week before go live the content designer and web team will request a brand review by the Brand Insights manager (Cindy Bush).
- One week before going live is necessary, the content designer will provide the web team of the approx go live date.
- One day before go live the content designer will review the website page and ensure all the above items have been checked.
- The web team will publish the website page live. The web team will ask the content designer to make any necessary page improvements to support go live.
- The web team will review any existing go links and update them as needed.
- The content designer will support any necessary page updates after the page is live.
|Content by Label|