All website pages should include the following content:
- SEO Title
- SEO Description
- Page Title
- Headings and when possible bullet-ed lists to break up multiple paragraphs of content
- Copy to support the primary message, goals and CTA's of the page
- In the copy add the file name of any images you are providing that should be associated with specific sections of copy
Copy Document Formatting and Sharing
New copy for website pages can be shared with the web team using Box or Google Drive. Copy suggestions should be format in one of three ways:
- Includes all the copy on the website page with a note stating all copy should be replaced
- Includes all the copy on the website page with changes highlighted. This indicates minor changes.
- Only the sections of the website page that have changed. Do not include anything that has not changed.
New photos for website pages can be shared with the web team using Box or Google Drive.
- Always provide the web team with the original photos.
- Photos provided to the web team should not be cropped or re-sized in any way.
- Share your photos in the same folder structure that you are sharing your copy (e.g. Page Name > Copy | Photos)
- Photography Requirements and Resources
|Content by Label|