- If you have not used Camtasia before, set up a meeting with Teaching & Learning at email@example.com.
- Camtasia recordings require you to bring a laptop with Camtasia installed to Grainger Hall.
- Open Camtasia.
- Select “New Project” or "New Recording".
- If you select New Project, click “Record” on in the top left corner.
- Turn off the leftmost tab to disable screen recording, labelled “Color LCD” below. Turn off system
- Select audio and video inputs.
- Choose “USB Capture HDMI+” as your video input.
- Choose “USB Capture HDMI+ Mic” as your audio input.