This document gives provides a brief overview of the BBA Prebus application review process, guiding the user about how to assign a reviewer, and create a review form for after logging into the LRM system and identifying an application.
Application Review Process
- The first step of the decision process is to assign a reviewer to the application and then create a review form A reviewer can be assigned by running certain process Log into the LRM, check one or more applications, or go to the application
- Assign the application to a reviewer by running a specific workflow depending on which reviewer needs to be assigned, to assign a reviewer select the
- Select the workflow by clicking the '...' option on the menu bar and then click on menu bar
- Choose 'Run Workflow'
- Select any one of the BBA PreBus workflow as needed needed and run it against the application(s) The Application can then also be found on the corresponding review
- Confirm the application to have the designated reviewer
- Confirm the application on the specific reviewer's dashboard A review form then needs to be created for the application. Create the review form and fill in the details as needed
- When logging into the LRM, the reviewer can access his/her dashboard, start the review process, create the review form, and fill in evaluation details in the review form for the application.