1.Press the Windows key + r on your keyboard to bring up the Run line
2. Enter \\Goprint.doit.wisc.edu in the Run line
3. If asked to Authenticate use the following:
Password: NetID Password
Check Remember my password if the option is available
Note: if you don't check the 'remember my password' box you will have to re-authenticate to the print server every time before you are able to print.
4. You will then see a list of printers. Right Click on the printer you wish to connect and click Connect
Print Queues available for printing:
5. You may experience a delay of 30-60 seconds before this progress window appears
6. Your print job will be held at the release station next to the printer. Your print job will be listed by your NetID. Click on your print job, press Continue. Type in your NetID and Password. Then click Pay and Print.