Click dimension identified some email addresses as "invalid recipient" - hard bounce, and applicants never receive transactional emails from WSB program offices, resulting in communication problems with emails.
- Check the contact record of the affected applicant
- Navigate to his/her Auto and Bulk Sent Emails grid view
- Click on the sent email record, which should display 0 deliveries
- Inspect the sent email record and identify the email address with the type of "Invalid Recipient"
- Click on the record above to see the error message for this email event
- Verify the message on UW-Madison's KB site. eg. 550 5.1.1 means unknown or illegal email addresses
- Follow this article to unblock the excluded emails due to bounces
- re-send the messages if needed
- Contact the applicant to correct the email address of the invalid recipient if unblocking is not working