When an applicant is unable to accept his/her admission for a specific applied term, but like to be included in a later term, program office staff needs to follow these steps to accomplish the goal.
- Open the application whose status needs to be changed
- Check the application's data including Status, Stage, Term Applied, and record status
- Change the application's term applied in the "Administration" field to the current/required term
- Rewind the application stage to Admit by clicking on "Admit" in the application status ribbon, and then "Set Active" as shown in the image below.
- If Application BPF = "Finished", run workflow to reactivate the application
- After the application is in the "Admit" stage, create a decision letter and publish the decision and follow the other steps in the regular procedure to admit a student
- If the application accept deadline has passed, move the application to the next stage, "Admit", and enter the applicant decision as accept
- Proxy as the applicant and check whether the applicant can Review Major selection and Review supplement information
NOTE: if the application decision deadline has passed you would need to change the "Override Application Open Dates" to "Yes" so that the applicants can accept the admission offer themselves.